Digital Tech Fiesta: Industrial Revolution 4.0
We dissect the ways technology shape our businesses. We discuss its impact. We discover the answers needed to implement tangible outcomes!
How do we anchor tech in organizations with human answers to true progress? Digital Tech Fiesta is where tech and business leaders meet to get crucial answers! A monthly technology networking forum designed to promote innovation, digital transformation and adoption by organizations, Digital Tech Fiesta brought to you by iTrain Asia showcases the capabilities of the latest technologies and uncovers the opportunities available to businesses today.
Join our conversation on the most important process for organizational progress! Digital Tech Fiesta is essential for:
- Leaders of Industry
- IT Departments
- All Employees & Business Practitioners hungry for progress.
- Is Malaysia Ready for AI? by Ir. Dr Karl Ng, Director of Data Economy at MDEC
- The Global State of Digital Transformation and its Impact by Dato Eric Ku, Executive Director at iTrain Asia
- Blockchain for Business and its Use Cases by Freddy Lee, CTO at IBM Malaysia
- The Internet of Things by CF Boon, Senior Director at MIMOS Berhad
- Applying NLP and Image Processing using Deep Learning Techniques in Industrial Supply Chain Data Management by A Faisal Adham Shaazi, Chief Engineer at Kynethics Labs
- Digital Branding for Business by Erik Moltgen (a preview of the next DTF)
Date - 26 April, Friday
Time - 8:30am - 12:00pm
Venue - ADAX, Bangsar South
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that we do not provide food or certificates for this event.
What to Bring
Please bring your name cards
- Speaking Session - FREE ENTRY
- 1.5 hour Lunch & Network with Expert (Speakers)
Regular/At the door: RM100 per pax
Limited to 9 pax per expert/speaker. Lunch is arranged at Botanica & Co. @ The Vertical
08:30 am - 09:10 am: Registration
09:10 am - 09:15 am: Opening Remarks by iTrain
09:15 am - 9:45am: Is Malaysia Ready for AI? in Malaysia by Ir. Dr Karl Ng, Director of Data Economy at MDEC
9:45 am - 10:15 am: The Global State of Digital Transformation and its Impact by Dato Eric Ku, Executive Director at iTrain Asia
10:15 am - 10:30 am: Blockchain for Business and its Use Cases by Freddy Lee, CTO at IBM Malaysia
10:30 am - 10:45 am: Quick Break!
10:45 am - 11:15 am: The Internet of Things by CF Boon, Senior Director at MIMOS Berhad
11:15 am - 11:45 am: Applying NLP and Image Processing using Deep Learning Techniques in Industrial Supply Chain Data Management by A Faisal Adham Shaazi, Chief Engineer at Kynethics Labs
11:45am - 12:00pm: Digital Branding for Business by Erik Moltgen, Branding Director at iTrain Asia
12:00 pm - 12:15 pm: Q&A, Panel Moderated by Erik Moltgen
12:15pm - 12:30pm: Token of Appreciation, Group photo and Closing
1:00pm - 2:30pm: Lunch and Network with Expert
Join the lunch and networking session with speakers/experts arranged by iTrain at Botanica & Co.
*Participants will be filtered through prior confirmation.
1. CF Boon, Senior Director at MIMOS Berhad - IoT
2. Freddy Lee, CTO at IBM Malaysia - Blockchain
3. Dato Eric Ku, Executive Director at iTrain Asia - Digital Tech training, Digital Transformation
Important Note: Speakers/Experts will be arranged on different tables to cater to specific topics. Each participant is allowed to pick 1 expert. You may network with other speakers if there are vacant seats on their table.
Reserved for 9 participants each speaker
Meet Your Speakers
About iTrain Asia
Headquartered in Singapore, iTrain Asia Pte. Ltd. is a Digital Tech Certification Body that provides in-demand high quality Digital Tech certification exams, course materials and trainings via its Authorised Training Partners (ATP). Its certifications are currently being rolled out to Individuals, Corporations and also Universities throughout 16 countries in Asia.
Skyline image by firstname.lastname@example.org via unsplash.com
- The event description was updated. Diff#429691 2019-04-25 16:17:15
9:00 AM - 12:30 PM MYT
Talk Session Only FULL Talk Session + Lunch & Network (Early Bird) FULL Talk Session + Lunch & Network (Regular) FULL Talk Session + Lunch & Network (Early Bird) SOLD OUT RM60.00 Talk Session + Lunch & Network (Regular) SOLD OUT RM100.00
- Venue Address
- Level 27, Tower B, Vertical Business Suites, Avenue 3, Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
iTrain Malaysia2,370 Followers